random stuff
I've been driving for almost 16 years, and I was sitting here thinking about what kinds of cars I've had in these 16 years...here's my list from 1st car to present:
198? black Dodge Colt
19?? 2-toned Tan Nissan 280
1994 black Honda Civic Coupe
2001 silver Honda Civic Sedan
2002 blue Honda Civic Coupe
2003 blue Ford Escape
2005 black Mazda 3 Sport
That's a lot for 16 years, right?
198? black Dodge Colt
19?? 2-toned Tan Nissan 280
1994 black Honda Civic Coupe
2001 silver Honda Civic Sedan
2002 blue Honda Civic Coupe
2003 blue Ford Escape
2005 black Mazda 3 Sport
That's a lot for 16 years, right?


5 Comments:
It seems like a lot, but if you take out that 4 year span when you got a new car every year it isn't really. I love that new car smell. Rhoel.
By
R, At
September 29, 2006 5:39 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
By
R, At
September 29, 2006 5:39 PM
Yay for the Mazda! I put an iPod connecter in mine and I love it!
By
Gary, At
October 14, 2006 5:20 PM
Hey Mel, what a great idea! Mind if I steal it for my blog too? :)
By
Anonymous, At
October 20, 2006 1:33 AM
Hi Ernie! Be my guest!
By
Mel, At
October 23, 2006 4:01 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home